The Mendham Township Library offers free, Internet access.
The Library has seven computers available for public use.
Six have access to the Internet and the online databases.
Free wireless Internet access for your notebook, laptop or PDA is available throughout the library whenever the library is open. Wireless users must comply with the library's Internet Policy.
Printing and copying available for a fee
In keeping with the Library’s mission to make accessible the broadest possible range of information in a variety of formats, the Mendham Township Library provides public access to the Internet. The Library cannot control and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of information available on the Internet. Any restriction of a child’s access to the Internet is the responsibility of the parent or legal guardian.
Users failing to abide by the Internet etiquette rules listed below may be instructed to choose another Internet site or terminate the session. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in termination of the computer session by the Library staff. Individuals are expected to use the Internet in a responsible manner. Please be considerate of your fellow patrons.
- Do not view or print materials inappropriate for use in a public setting.
- Do not alter, damage, abuse, or sabotage equipment or software, alter configurations or install any software.
- Users are liable for costs arising from malicious damage to Library equipment or software.
- Users may not use any Library terminal for illegal purposes.
- Users may not violate licensing agreements or copyright Laws.
- Please observe posted time limits if others are waiting.