Browse, Borrow, Read!
Instructions ~ Cloud Library (eBooks & Audio Books)
Here’s what you get when you use Cloud Library:
- Priority access to our private collection of eBooks and audiobooks
- Easy access to our digital catalog along with MAIN’s collection
- Less time waiting, more time reading.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the Cloud Library App if you have not done so already
- You can log in on http://yourcloudlibrary.com/index.php/en-us/how-it-works
- If you are currently logged into the app, log out and log back in.
- When selecting your library, choose Mendham Township Library (NOT MAIN)
- Log in using your library card number and 4-digit pin (NOTE: Your pin should be the last 4 digits of your phone number.)
- You now have the privilege to use our private cloud which is accessed through your downloaded app.
Helpful hints when searching for books ~
By using filters (see tab under “My Books”) you can:
- Narrow your search to only books that are available now
- Narrow your search to just e-books or just audio books.
Introducing our own private cloud exclusively for
Mendham Township Library patrons!